Private at Home Chef
Group gatherings onsite at our restaurant may not be possible right now, but
we’re still passionate about being able to bring the Scarpetta experience to
Over the years we have had the opportunity to cook outside of our kitchen
for many special events, and now we are so excited to introduce 'Scarpetta at Home'
- bringing our Scarpetta kitchen to yours for Scarpetta private chef dinners in the
comfort of your own home.
Food & Drink
Make your 'Scarpetta at Home' event completely yours, with customizable menu options, optional wine pairings, pre-batched cocktails, onsite Sommelier for hire, and live chef demos. Our Events Director will work with you to understand your vision, desired culinary elements and the layout of your kitchen and dining space so that we can provide you with the best Scarpetta experience possible.Download Event Deck
We are currently able to cater private chef dinners within a 2 hour radius of NYC. We also can cover the Hamptons. Contact us today to speak with our Events Director to help answer any questions, and bring your event to life.INQUIRE
Health & Safety
LDV Hospitality’s most important consideration is the health and well-being of our employees and guests, and as the COVID-19 situation evolves, we continue to update our policies and procedures with guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO). We have a multitude of steps to ensure safety, from the addition of rigorous cleaning protocols, increasing the frequency of cleaning, team training, and providing sanitation kits, temp checks, masks and gloves to all employees. LDV Hospitality’s COVID-19 response and protocols align with recommendations from the CDC, New York State’s Department of Health, and HIPPA. These SOPs center on protecting the well-being and safety of our staff members and our guests.
The steps that we will take for the onsite private dinner experience include the following:
Our team will bring proper hand sanitizing equipment, sanitization stations, antibacterial wipes and extra masks for all working staff.
- Available masks for guests.
- The number of guests that we cater to must adhere to group gathering restrictions set forth by local, state, federal and CDC guidelines.
- Our Events Director will work with the Event host to ensure a seating chart is executed with proper social distancing.
- Silverware will not be pre-set on tables, Roll ups will be provided
- Paper Menu’s and digital menus are both available, and will be discussed with the host of the event in advance and we will work within their preference.
- Health Screening and Staff Temperature taken and logged upon arrival pre-shift.
- Referral for professional cleaning and sanitizing services for kitchen and venue. (Third party cleaning fees are an additional cost).
- All Front of House staff are required to wear approved masks, Black Nitrile gloves, and follow extensive procedures of managing replacement processes within operations.
- All Back of House staff required to wear KN95 mask, Face Shield approved by CDC, Black Nitrile gloves, Plastic replaceable aprons, and follow extensive procedures of managing replacement process within operations
- Sanitation kit will be carried with the onsite Event lead
- Mandatory increased hand washing of staff while on site
- Routine cleaning of all frequently touched surfaces in the workplace, such as workstations, countertops, and doorknobs.
- Differentiating the process of Clean (means with soap and water) & Disinfecting (means with EPA approved chemicals that will be brought onsite).
- All trash to be double bagged and disposed of by LDV team.
- Post event clean up and sanitization in accordance with CDC guidance and EPA materials.